- A 24-inch silt fence all the way around the construction site with the exception of a 12 ft entry.
- The entry way will require gravel to be installed to keep mud off the street. Gravel size shall be 1 ½ to 3 inches. Any mud or sand in the street or street curb shall be removed at the end of each day.
- Silt fence shall be trenched with a 4-inch by 4-inch trench with the bottom 4-inch buried in the trench and backfilled.
- Remove silt and sediment from fence when it reaches 1/3 to 1/2 height of the fence.
- Inspect the fence weekly and after each ½ inch rainfall event.
- Construction site must be kept clean for a safe working environment.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE EROSION CONTROL PROCEDURES OR CORRECTING ANY DEFICIENCIES WITH 48 HOURS OF NOTICE MAY RESULT IN A STOP WORK BEING ISSUED. THERE IS A $100 FINE TO LIFT THE STOP WORK ORDER.